Project Celebration’s Needs List
- Bath towels (new)
- Twin-sized sheets
- Paper products (small cups, paper plates, bowls, toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex®)
- SporTran® bus passes
- Cleaning products (liquid and spray, Lysol®, and Pine-Sol®)
- Hand sanitizer
- Brooms and mops
- Over-the-counter medication (Tylenol®, cold, cough, allergy, and antacids)
- First-aid supplies (Band-Aids®, Neosporin®, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products (Sanitary napkins, tampons, panty liners)
- Black hair products (Oil-Sheen®, barrettes, gel, and perms)
- Laundry detergent (powder or liquid)
- Pampers® (sizes 4 and 5)
- Baby products (lotions and wipes)
- Baby items (onesies /socks)
- Arts and crafts/ school supplies (paint, paper, smocks, crayons, & markers)
- Socks and underwear for women and children (all please)
- Shower gels, body wash, soap, body sprays, @ deodorant
- Storage containers
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart®, Target®, Sam’s®, K-Mart®, Dollar Tree®, etc.
- Canned soups, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs
- Children’s snacks
For more information or volunteer opportunities, please contact PCI at (318) 226-5015.
All donations are tax deductible.
Thank You for your continued support of PCI!